To see our current rates please click here and enter your dates of travel to see available rooms and rates for the date range entered.
- Seasonal Rentals Available
- Room rates at the Inn are per room, per night, and include a full country breakfast.
- Full breakfast is served in the Main Lodge Dining Room for all guests 7:30 to 9AM daily
- Air Conditioning available in most rooms.
- All rates subject to 9% Vermont Room & Meal Tax.
- Cash, personal check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express
- Mid-week Okemo Stay & Ski Packages available.
- Well behaved children are always welcome
Advance Deposits & Cancellations
- One night stays, 100% advance required.
- 50% deposit on credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or American Express) or by personal check within 7 days confirms reservation.
- For Main Lodge & Solitude suites, if you cancel 20 days or more in advance of your confirmed arrival date, cancellation fee is 10% of reservation. If you cancel with fewer than 20 days’ notice, deposits will be returned provided your room is re-booked. Once within the 20 days prior to arrival, you are responsible for the total number of days reserved.
- If you arrive after your confirmed date or depart before the final date of your reservation, the full daily rate will be charged.
- Trip interruption plan is available and can be purchased directly from us with a phone call. For an additional fee equal to 8% of your lodging total, you can shorten our previously stated cancellation period. The Trip Interruption Plan allows you to cancel your reservation anytime before 12PM (noon) on the scheduled date of arrival. Standard cancellation fees still apply. Trip Interruption Plan is available for purchase only on the day of booking your reservation.
Travel Insurance through Access America can be purchased with an online reservation, Access America has its own rates, terms and conditions.
- For the comfort of our guests, the entire property is Non-Smoking. A $200.00 per room cleaning fee is charged if you choose to smoke in your room or suite.
- Pets can be accommodated in select units with advance planning on your part. A $25 fee applies. Any damage by pets is charged separately.
- The Inn has a fairly priced wine selection and local beers are available; only alcoholic beverages sold by the Inn may be consumed in the common areas.
- The entire Inn may be reserved, and is ideal for weddings, small business retreats and other group functions.
- Accommodations will be available after 3:00 p.m. and checkout is at 11:00 a.m.
- All rates are subject to change.