Management & Staff
- American Owned. Owners on Premises daily.
- Michael and Irene have spent their entire adult lives (so far) in the hospitality business. They and their staff are prepared to exceed your expectations. Owners and staff all working together to do what it takes to make your stay memorable and enjoyable.
- Linens, wallpaper, rugs and original maple, oak and fir hardwood floors in excellent condition.
- Well landscaped and maintained grounds, attractive flower boxes on Inn’s windows, hanging baskets and flowering plants. All covered by a thick layer of snow during the winter months.
Services and Amenities
- Cloth napkins and tablecloths even at breakfast.
- Personal welcome notes await all guests in their rooms.
- Mid-week mountain guide or ski instruction available.
- Saturday night cake tasting menu $36 per couple
- Irene’s chocolates in rooms for guests arrival.
- Chef Maston is Ludlow’s only Certified Executive Chef
- Special Occasion Guests with multi-night reservations will find Champagne, Cheese and Chocolates awaiting their arrival.
- Evening turn-down service is available on request.
- A selection of fragrant bath amenities which include shampoo, lotion, oatmeal soap, glycerin soap, bath salts and lip balm.
- Information packets in all rooms with local guides, maps, attractions and shopping information.
- Outdoor Hot Tub to relax your tired muscles after a hard day of skiing, hiking, cycling, or shopping.
- Pet Friendly Bed & Breakfast (advance planning required)
- Dishes filled with chocolates and mixed nuts in the common areas.
- Jars filled with freshly baked oatmeal raisin or chocolate chip cookies.
- Beverage service includes a nice selection of fairly priced wines and local beers. Coffee, tea, juice and soda are also available.
- The daily newspaper, numerous local and national magazines, and books are available for reading pleasure.
- Game table stocked with numerous board games.
- A “forget-me-not” amenities basket in the hall, complete with everything you need but forgot to pack.
- We assist our guests with reservations for dinner at local restaurants Area restaurants are conveniently rated highly recommended, recommended and other.
- Each morning we meet with our guests to plan their day’s activities which include detailed directions, map, and brochure of the area they will be visiting that day, recommendations for points of interest. We also shuttle guests to Okemo Mountain hiking trails.
- Soft and sumptuous robes, you are going to love how they feel.
- 200 to 450 thread count designer linens
- 100% down comforters in color coordinating duvets.
- 100% down pillows.
- 28 lb. weight bath towels, all color coordinated to match room and bath decor.