The Andrie Rose Inn of Ludlow, Vermont offers charming bed and breakfast accommodations near Okemo Mountain. If you’re looking for a romantic B&B or all-inclusive and comfortable lodgings in the Okemo Mountain Resort area, book a room at Vermont’s historic Andrie Rose Inn.
Always tasteful and inviting, the Andrie Rose B&B offers many elegant amenities for guests. The staff will delight you with their careful attention to detail and your hosts, Michael and Irene Maston, have extensive experience in the hospitality industry. Their attentive, personalized service is why so many Andrie Rose Inn guests return to this enchanting Vermont bed and breakfast year after year.
The Ski area provides shuttle service to nearby Okemo Mountain, during the weekend and Holiday periods. Guests can also expect luxurious linens, delicious freshly baked cookies and even personalized welcome notes. The outdoor hot tub at the Andrie Rose Inn brings a relaxing end to a day of skiing, shopping or exploring the natural beauty of the Okemo Mountain area.
The Andrie Rose Inn, located at 13 Pleasant Street in Ludlow, Vermont, is an American-owned New England B&B that provides lodging and amenities far surpassing those of an ordinary hotel. The breathtaking location, excellent service and fine dining make the romantic Andrie Rose Inn bed and breakfast a prime destination for vacationers, and a fantastic and memorable location for weddings and other special events.
For quality lodging in the Okemo Mountain, Vermont area, call the friendly staff of the Andrie Rose Inn at 802-228-4846 or use the online contact form to reserve your room or suite today.
Management & Staff
- American owned with owners on premises daily.
- Michael and Irene have spent their entire adult lives (so far) in the hospitality business. They and their staff are prepared to exceed your expectations. Owners and staff all working together to do what it takes to make your stay memorable and enjoyable.
- Linens, wallpaper, rugs and original maple, oak and fir hardwood floors in excellent condition.
- Well landscaped and maintained grounds, attractive flower boxes on Inn’s windows, hanging baskets and flowering plants, all covered by a thick layer of snow during the winter months.
Services and Amenities
- Cloth napkins and tablecloths – even at breakfast!
- All guest rooms have USB Ports
- Personal welcome notes await all guests in their rooms.
- Mid-week mountain guide or ski instruction available.
- Saturday night cake tasting menu – $36 per couple
- Chocolates in rooms for guests arrival.
- Chef Maston is Ludlow’s only Certified Executive Chef
- Special Occasion Guests with multi-night reservations will find Champagne, Cheese and Chocolates awaiting their arrival.
- A selection of fragrant bath amenities, including shampoo, lotion, oatmeal soap, glycerin soap, bath salts and lip balm.
- Information packets in all rooms with local guides, maps, attractions and shopping information.
- Outdoor Hot Tub to relax your tired muscles after a hard day of skiing, hiking, cycling, or shopping.
- Pet Friendly Bed & Breakfast (advance planning required)
- Dishes filled with chocolates and mixed nuts in the common areas.
- Jars filled with freshly baked oatmeal raisin or chocolate chip cookies.
- Beverage service includes a nice selection of fairly priced wines and local beers. Coffee, tea, juice and soda are also available.
- The daily newspaper, numerous local and national magazines, and books are available for reading pleasure.
- Game table stocked with numerous board games.
- USB Ports in all guest rooms
- A “forget-me-not” amenities basket in the hall, complete with everything you need but forgot to pack.
- Assistance for guests who want to make reservations for dinner at local restaurants. Area Restaurants are conveniently rated “highly recommended” “recommended” and “other”.
- Each morning staff meets with our guests to plan their day’s activities which includes offering detailed directions, map, and brochures of the area(s) they will be visiting that day and recommendations for points of interest.
- Soft and sumptuous robes, you are going to love how they feel.
- 200 to 450 thread count designer linens
- 100% down comforters in color coordinating duvets.
- 100% down pillows.
- 28 lb. weight bath towels, all color coordinated to match room and bath decor.